This flower pot will BEE perfect for your next summer craft 😉
We are going to show you how to make this project on two different sized pots, featuring our new Mini Craft Stencil line, and the full sized version too!
For this project you will need:
- Honey Comb Craft Stencil, found here
- Honey Comb Mini Craft Stencil, found here
- Acrylic paint, we used Cadmium Yellow and Metallic Gold, found here
- Spray adhesive, found here
- Painters tape, found here
- Stencil paint brush, 7/16″ or 3/8″ brush is perfect, found here
- Other materials include a regular paint brush, paper towels, and a paper plate (or a makeshift pallet)
Let’s get crafting!
First, paint your flowerpots with Cadmium Yellow acrylic paint. You want t cover the entire pot, so that you can’t see the clay through the paint. We use a painters brush that we had laying around; so before you buy a brand new brush, look around and I’m sure you’ll find something. You don’t need anything fancy!
If you get the chance to make these flower pots, please share it with us, we would love to see! We are @MyCraftyStencils!
Check out the full craft video here:
Have fun crafting and let your creativity shine!